ClipClock, Founder and CEO
- In 2006 founded iDea Widgets - mobile widgets service which gained > 3 mln users
- 10 years in marketing, sales, and general management in multinational companies: Vimpelcom - BroadBand Director, Russia; Regional Director, Central Region Adidas - Retail Marketing Director, Russia British American Tobacco - National Key Account Manager
- Ural State Technical University, 1998, with honours Harvard Business Shool, Executive Education, 2012
Eruditor Group, Co-Founder and CEO
- Graduated from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Department of General and Applied Physics, in 2004.
- 2005: Egor co-founded his first startup in digital marketing - Advalue.ru.
- 2006: co-founded Vash Repetitor project with Sergey Kuznetsov (founder and CTO of Eruditor Group).
- 2006-2009: IBM Russia, Key Account Manager in Software Department. Responsible for Telco sector. Graduated from IBM Global Sales School. Participant of IBM top talent program.
- 2009: Founded Eruditor Group with Sergey Kuznetsov.
- 2010: Founded summer camp for kids Stranao3.ru. Founded Tutorion.ru as a part of Eruditor Group. Raised angel 600k USD round for Eruditor Group
- 2011: Lead several seed rounds for consumer internet startups like Lingualeo.com, Foodik.ru. Made M&A deal with Treda.ru,
- 2012: Participated in Printio.ru's seed round in 2012. As CEO of Eruditor Group Raised 4M USD from Intel Capital and Runa Capital. Closed M&A deal of Foodik.ru and Delivery Hero GMBH (Global Leader in Food Delivery markets).
- Born in 1973 in Ivanovo, Russia
- Graduated from MIPT in 1997
- More than 18 years of management in the field of investment, engineering, development and energy.
- 4 years - in the leadership of Locomotive Department of "Transmashholding".
- 3 years - managing partner of "Ural Diesel&Motor Plant" (Ekaterinburg).
Station X, CEO
- Founder and CEO of Station X, a genomics company developing software for the large-scale clinical analysis of human genomic information.
- Previously founded and headed up Prospect Genomics, led the company through to a successful merger with Structural Genomix.
- Extensive experience leading teams engaged in the development of commercially-successful genomic information products
- Over 20 years genomics experience in academia and industry
- PhD, Medical Biochemistry, University of Cape Town
- B.Pharm., M.Sc. Pharmacology, Rhodes University
- 15 year track record as successful business and technology executive
- VP and General Manager of Parallels ($100M+ in revenue), a leader in cloud automation and virtualization
- Responsible for product management, partner strategy and finance for SQL Server at Microsoft
- Technology and telecom investment banking at Merrill Lynch
- University of Kansas, BS Electrical Engineering
- Columbia Business School, MBA
- 5 years as CEO at B2B-Center, one of the most successful companies in the e-commerce industry (client base - more than 100 000 companies, number of biddings - more than 200 000 with the total trading volume of $ 80 bln. Branches of the company work in Ukraine, Turkey).
- 2 years experience in project management of the implementation and development of e-commerce systems.
- Bryansk State Technical University, 2003, Major in Economics.
- Higher School of Economics, "Organization of bidding (tender) for the purchase of products for state needs", 2005.
- Ph.D in Economics, 2007.