ClipClock, Founder and CEO
- In 2006 founded iDea Widgets - mobile widgets service which gained > 3 mln users
- 10 years in marketing, sales, and general management in multinational companies: Vimpelcom - BroadBand Director, Russia; Regional Director, Central Region Adidas - Retail Marketing Director, Russia British American Tobacco - National Key Account Manager
- Ural State Technical University, 1998, with honours Harvard Business Shool, Executive Education, 2012
Eruditor Group, Co-Founder and CEO
- Graduated from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Department of General and Applied Physics, in 2004.
- 2005: Egor co-founded his first startup in digital marketing - Advalue.ru.
- 2006: co-founded Vash Repetitor project with Sergey Kuznetsov (founder and CTO of Eruditor Group).
- 2006-2009: IBM Russia, Key Account Manager in Software Department. Responsible for Telco sector. Graduated from IBM Global Sales School. Participant of IBM top talent program.
- 2009: Founded Eruditor Group with Sergey Kuznetsov.
- 2010: Founded summer camp for kids Stranao3.ru. Founded Tutorion.ru as a part of Eruditor Group. Raised angel 600k USD round for Eruditor Group
- 2011: Lead several seed rounds for consumer internet startups like Lingualeo.com, Foodik.ru. Made M&A deal with Treda.ru,
- 2012: Participated in Printio.ru's seed round in 2012. As CEO of Eruditor Group Raised 4M USD from Intel Capital and Runa Capital. Closed M&A deal of Foodik.ru and Delivery Hero GMBH (Global Leader in Food Delivery markets).
Station X, CEO
- Founder and CEO of Station X, a genomics company developing software for the large-scale clinical analysis of human genomic information.
- Previously founded and headed up Prospect Genomics, led the company through to a successful merger with Structural Genomix.
- Extensive experience leading teams engaged in the development of commercially-successful genomic information products
- Over 20 years genomics experience in academia and industry
- PhD, Medical Biochemistry, University of Cape Town
- B.Pharm., M.Sc. Pharmacology, Rhodes University
LinguaLeo, Founder and Chief Product
Successful serial entrepreneur experienced in online and offline education and services 4+ years experience in IT-businesses HSE Business Incubator resident and graduate.
Winner of “Startup of the year” in 2009, 2011 and BIT in 2011 with LinguaLeo. Previous projects: «Native speakers club», Treda.ru, ImageStars.net. All of these companies became leaders in their niches.
Graduate of Higher School of Economics, Economics faculty.
- 5 years as CEO at B2B-Center, one of the most successful companies in the e-commerce industry (client base - more than 100 000 companies, number of biddings - more than 200 000 with the total trading volume of $ 80 bln. Branches of the company work in Ukraine, Turkey).
- 2 years experience in project management of the implementation and development of e-commerce systems.
- Bryansk State Technical University, 2003, Major in Economics.
- Higher School of Economics, "Organization of bidding (tender) for the purchase of products for state needs", 2005.
- Ph.D in Economics, 2007.
Peter M. Jensen
Peter M. Jensen
- Executive with 20 years’ experience in Sales, Sales Management, and Go To Market disciplines
- Enterprise software experience from Oracle, Symantec, VMware
- Startup experience from Thinstall (acquired by VMware), Pancetera (acquired by Quantum) and StopTheHacker
- Broad International experience
- MBA from Copenhagen Business School
Ruslan R. Fazlyev
Ruslan R. Fazlyev
Ecwid, Founder and CEO
- ULTRAMARINE ISP –– 1998-2001. After demonstrating their network security vulnerability in a very peculiar way, was hired as an UNIX system administrator. His ﬁrst assignment was to create ﬁrst city-wide internet peering backbone. As a result, local ISPs started communicating directly, as opposed to sending inner trafﬁc through Moscow. This dramatically reduced Internet costs and latency, increasing bandwidth at the same time.
- SIMBIRSK COMMUNICATIONS ––2001-2002. With four friends, founded the ﬁrst non-government landline phone company in Ulyanovsk(Simbirsk). This reduced installation time from years to weeks and reduced corruption related to phone installation. The market exploded and the company was soon acquired by a bigger operator.
- X-CART.COM ––2000-PRESENT. Commercial open source e-commerce platform. Under his management, it grew from 3 to 150 employees in 5 years. Started as a team of students, with no investment and no support, X-Cart soon became #1 commercial PHP store builder platform worldwide powering 50,000 online stores in 120+ countries.
- ECWID.COM –– 2009-PRESENT. Ecwid is his love and joy. It allows anyone to add an online store to any web site, blog or social network page in 5 minutes. Ecwid is translated into 37 languages by volunteers. It currently powers 103,000 online stores and doubles in size every 3 months.